I have a quiet moment while Daniel puts DD down for her nap.  This counts as quiet even though DS is babbling loudly to his toy mouse, for reasons those of you with more than one child will understand.  DH is the Nap Parent, which makes me worry about when he has to go back to work. 


This morning we went over to our favourite local farm to get some food and do some blueberry picking.   We are going to pick blueberries in exchange for food, which makes us happy.  Blueberry picking is pretty nice, we can bring the kids along and all do it together.  We happened to be there when DS wanted a nap, so that was a bit tricky.  I didn't get much picked but I learned the technique and next time will be quicker.  I wish I had brought my camera, I could have gotten some cute 'fat baby snoozing under the blueberry bush' shots.  DD enjoyed snacking on the berries and feeding her brother.  I think we will pick every day for the next week or so, maybe in the early evening when it is cooler.  I'm hoping this works out well and we can develop a good relationship with the farmers.



0 comments: