I finally got to read these books that everyone is talking about, and now I see why they are so popular. I'm glad I was able to read them all at once, because it would have driven me crazy to wait. This way I got it all finished in 4 days. My technical questions about their type of vampirism annoyed me (they don't have to go to the bathroom, even if they eat human food? and others I won't say because they will spoil it for you!) but overall it was an interesting story and a fun way to waste some time.
We've had beautiful weather the last couple of days and the pastures are turning nice and green. We've planted our raspberries, and started our pepper and calendula seeds. The plan is to partition off part of the barn for the chickens and get a fence around their yard, and then we will get some hens. Dh has to work this weekend but the plan is to have them by the end of the month.
The house is coming along. We've rearranged the bedroom furniture so we are happy with it, and are just waiting to get a dining room set to make the dining room useable. We have mice, but dh blocked the hole where we think they came in, so hopefully they are no longer a problem.
We met a nice AP, homelearning family who lives close by and has a daughter dd's age! This will be good for our social life :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment