DD helped me make a batch of butternut squash chili the other night. I've mentioned it before but I always like how our days go if I get her really involved in what I am doing. It seems like it's much better to have her cook along with me, instead of play cooking with her toys. She is happy, and I am getting two things done at once (cooking + quality time). It takes longer but our meal is filled with love.
Welcome
Blog Archive
Friends to Read About
Mom blogs, food, household etc
Crafty Creators to Admire
DD - Darling Daughter
DS - Darling Son
DH - Dear Husband
moon
CURRENT MOON
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I found it!!!! The chili sounds tasty and it does help to have Cora as a technical assistant. It is cold and I am hiding in my office. Barb and I are off to Jamaica in feb, so the plan is to drive down to see you guys on the 11th stay the night then head into Van spend a night there and fly away on the 13th. Give the babies hugs and kisses for us.
Post a Comment