Happy New Year!
2 weeks into 2009, and so far so good. We spent our New Year's eve going to bed early, and then had a nice family day and dinner the next day.
I have some new year's resolutions for this calendar year. I'm planning on getting out of debt by budgeting and sticking to our meal plans, and just overall better planning. We hope to get our pantry well stocked in case of emergency, which is going to take some time as I add a bit more every couple of weeks. I also want to keep my house clean, and guest ready. I think this is all going to work together, because without planning I get stressed, things get messy.... and I spend money.
Today was a trip to the library, a stroll to the coffee shop and grocery store, then a lazy laundry afternoon.
Dan is working a lot these days. All the flooding in the valley (we are fine) will be keeping his company very, very busy for the next 6 months. We are so thankful he got into the industry he did.

0 comments:
Post a Comment