I made vinegar cheese and yogurt this weekend.  I'm pretty happy, both are easy but I haven't done either in ages.  The cheese is easy: take sour milk, heat, add vinegar.  It separates and then you can strain it.  It was great in scrambled eggs.  The yogurt turned out well, but went from being thick and kind of gluey to runny after taking it to Vancouver for an Imbolc celebration today.  Don't know what that's all about.... but it was still edible.  


DD and I went to the aforementioned Imbolc celebration, just the two of us.  It was a nice time, it's not very often I spend one on one time with her like that, and it's nice not to have a toddler to chase around when I am trying to interact with people.  I've been noticing lately she has been getting the short end of the stick attention-wise, so I'm glad to have spent the time today.  It's so easy to get frustrated, and expect too much from her lately.

0 comments: