We had a great playdate today with 2 friends of mine from the birth community, and their little ones. One I met in my doula training - She gave birth on the way home from our last class! She is amazing. The other is from my Midwifery Study Group. Lots of dressups and snacks for the kids; tea, conversation and breastfeeding for us Mamas. By the time we were finished I was ready for naptime. DS cooperated, DDcompromised and watched some treehouse tv. DS is advancing by leaps and bounds lately. He makes it clear he understands everything, and loves to get dressed (especially slippers). If you ask him to go get something, he will. It's pretty neat. He is also learning to jump! It's such a super fun stage to be watching, but bittersweet as he won't be my baby much longer. I'm currently working on a little pair of Peace Fleece longies for my nephew, I hope they fit. I'm using a pattern from Michelle. The last time I made them was for DS and the short rows didn't work out. This time I seem to have figured it all out so they should look pretty good. Can't wait to get a pic of them on a cute baby bum.
Welcome
Blog Archive
Friends to Read About
Mom blogs, food, household etc
Crafty Creators to Admire
DD - Darling Daughter
DS - Darling Son
DH - Dear Husband
moon
CURRENT MOON
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment